Swindon Stairlifts supply and install new and reconditioned curved Swindon.
Curved stairlifts have tracks that are specifically designed to suit staircases that turn corners or are spiral. Our range of curved stairlifts offer a safe, reliable and smooth way of overcoming the problems posed by stairs. Swindon Stairlifts know how important it is for you to carry on living in your own home.
Having a curved stairlift installed can make your home more accessible and give you freedom to move around. A curved starlift can be installed in around 4 – 5 hours with no mess, the stairlift simply plugs into a standard power socket and is quiet with easy operation.
We are able to offer you a range of styles to suit your needs, taste and budget and we have makes available from from leading manufacturers Acorn, Bison, and Stannah.
Our curved stairlifts have many features, here are just a few:
- Easy to operate
- Minimum disruption when installing
- Compact and slimline
- Comfortable and quiet
- Remote control led
- Smooth start / stop action
- Standard safety features
All new stairlifts come with a full year’s warranty. All reconditioned stairlifts come with a 12 month warranty. We have stock available for immediate installation.
- Free no obligation survey
- No hard sells
- Qualified engineer
- Straight and curved stairlifts available
- Professional and efficient service
- 12 months parts and labour warranty on all stairlifts
- Local service and support
- Buyback service available
For a free survey or advice call us now on 0800 540 4350. All calls from landlines are free and you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We supply and install new and reconditioned, curved and straight stairlifts in Swindon and surrounding areas.
Acorn 180 Stairlift
- Sturdy and hard-wearing foot rest and seat for daily use and comfort.
- Up and down paddle switch simple to control and use.
- Fully secure inertia seatbelt gives added security and peace of mind when using the stairlift.
- Slim stairlift design with fold-away seat, foot rest and arms.
- The seat turns and locks which provides added safety getting out of the seat at the top of stairs.
- The digital diagnostic display allows for easy fault diagnosis.
- Single stairlift rail that uses an innovative FastTrack system (unique to Acorn), which means an attractive rail with fast installation times.
- Five safety sensors surround the lift to stop it if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- Two easy-to-use handheld remote controls, to call the lift when you’re upstairs or vice versa, come as standard.